I bought a Rainbow Playground last year and noticed some big cracks in the wood on the steps when my kids started to play this year.I was worried that some of the sharp ends could cut my kids when they are climbing up and down.

The Rainbow rep told me that they would not honor the warranty and that I should fill in the cracks with wood putty. Would never spend this much money on a set from Rainbow again.

Wish I had read all the other critical postings on this site before I had made my purchase.Frustrated consumer.

Had an Experience with Rainbow Swingsets?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #664891

Rainbow play systems are the worst!! Make sure you read the warranty info,because that lifetime warranty,well... lets just say it will take you a lifetime to get them to honer it!

Rainbow Play Systems - Overpriced junk with a worthless warranty Rainbow Play Systems "We have maintained our very expensive set yet it has literally rotted away and after 6 months over 50 emails 3 different sets of photos and numerous phone calls they..." Read more Rainbow Play Systems - Slide has cracked a second time - will not warranty Rainbow Play Systems "I am very disappointed. We are unable to get Rainbow Play systems to Warranty the slide on our very expensive King Kong Playset. This is the second time it has..." Read more The expensive Rainbow Play Systems are a WASTE of good money Rainbow Play Systems "I strongly recommend that people avoid Rainbow Play Systems for long term backyard usage unless you intend to dismantle and stain them all meticulously each year. I would strongly encourage..." Read more Tees Paradise - Clothing Review from Los Angeles, California Tees Paradise "All the people that complain about their products have been blocked and comments have been erased i have proof along with peoples i have contact with the same situation. I..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more